Thursday 18 April 2013

Median Fundraising Nonprofit Launch Party - Thursday May 30th; 3-7pm

I am so excited and feel privileged to invite you to the Median Fundraising Launch Party coming this May.

Since I was a child I've always witnessed the differences between people whether their culture, socioeconomic background or simply the language they speak. And while noticing the differences I've also been able to see the care and generosity in each and everyone of them. It's amazing how different and yet the same everyone can be. Humanity is so beautiful.

It's been a long process to try and weave what I feel compelled is my life mission, to help others, into a career. It has been such a privilege, although challenging, to get Median conceived and incorporated.

I wish to invite you, your friends and any organization looking for support to come celebrate and learn more about Median Fundraising.

The launch party will be held at the Pint Vancouver on Thursday, May 30th at 3-7pm. Tickets will be $15 and come with a beer & burger.

Please contact me for more event information or for possible event sponsorship opportunity.

In sincere gratitude,











Maria Bernardo

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment