Thursday 28 February 2013

INCORPORATED!!



There are only a few times in life when crying for joy seems to occur; in my mind it is when you marry the love of your life and when you give birth and hold that life you brought into the world. I have yet to be fortunate enough to experience those milestones BUT I realize that crying for joy also happens once you've succeeded at something you've worked so hard for.

I cried for joy once I opened MEDIAN's certificate of incorporation. I was jumping and crying for five whole minutes! It was one of the greatest feelings I've had in a long time.

Thank you to everyone for all your support, thoughts & prayers. To the board directors for their never ending love and our graphic designer who has done such an amazing job in conveying MEDIAN into graphics.

With sincere gratitude, 

Maria Bernardo
Founder & President

Check out our website: www.medianfundraising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment